Personal Gold Loans
SBI Private Gold Loan
- Papers Required
- Interest rate
SBI Gold Loan could be availed by pledge of gold ornaments including gold coins offered by Banking institutions with minimum paper work and low interest.
- Optimum Loan Amount: Rs 20.00 lacs
- Minimal Loan Amount: Rs 20,000 /-
- Gold Loan: 25%
- Fluid Gold Loan: 25%
- Bullet Repayment Gold Loan: 35%
- Safety: Pledge of gold ornaments duly confirmed for quality & volume.
- Processing charges: 0.50percent for the Loan amount + relevant GST minimum Rs500/- + applicable GST
- Rate Of Interest:
- For almost any Loan quantity: 0.50% over the MCLR-1yr
- Others: silver appraiser costs may be compensated by the Applicant.
- Age: 18 years and above
- Career: Any specific (singly or jointly) with Steady income source including: Bank’s Employees, Pensioners. (No evidence of earnings needed)
- Repayment Mode
- Gold Loan: The payment of Principal and Interest should be commenced through the thirty days following a thirty days of disbursement.
- Fluid Gold Loan: Overdraft Account with deal center and month-to-month interest is become served.
- Bullet Repayment Gold Loan: On or prior to the term of this loan/ on closing of account.
- Repayment Period
- Optimum: Gold Loan: 36 months fluid Gold Loan: 36 months Bullet Repayment Gold Loan: one year
To Utilize Loan
- Application for Gold Loan with two copies of photographs.